Hold Big Tech Accountable
Big Tech often acts as an enemy of the people, actively undermining free speech and free and fair elections, using algorithms to manipulate users, exposing minors to dangerous and pornographic content, and leaving users’ private data vulnerable to cyber criminals and state actors. Tech giants and social media companies censor content with which they disagree, including objective fact-based opinions and reporting, collude with authoritarian governments like China, and side with woke elites to disproportionately silence conservatives. Learn More.
- Combating Big Tech’s Totalitarianism: A Road Map
- Big Tech’s National Security Red Herring
- TikTok Generation: A CCP Official in Every Pocket
- Government Officials Need To Ban TikTok From Operating in the U.S.
- Sleepwalking Into a China-Style Social Credit System
- Biden Administration Outsourcing Online Censorship of Conservatives
Director, Tech Policy Center
Research Associate, Tech Policy Center
- Media: Gloria Taylor, [email protected]
- Government Relations: Josh MacGregor, [email protected]