Our job is to help you find your next job. For over 35 years, the Job Bank has been helping conservatives at all professional levels find employment in key positions in Washington, D.C., and across the country. We can help connect you with positions in the administration, on Capitol Hill, in public policy organizations, and in the private sector.
“People are policy” is not just a catchphrase. It is our commitment to you. Our goal is to advance conservative principles by matching job seekers and employers who share The Heritage Foundation’s visions to “build an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.” We look forward to connecting you with your next opportunity and remaining an avenue of support throughout your career.
Conservative Career Fair
The Job Bank provides the following resources for subscribers, free of charge:
- Jobs List: We distribute a comprehensive list of job openings twice a week. The list contains job openings ranging from internships to senior executive positions.
- Career Consultations: Arrange a meeting with Job Bank professionals to discuss your career goals and develop a job-search strategy
- Career Seminars: Attend one of our events for networking and career advice. We welcome guest speakers and panelists from Capitol Hill, allied non-profits, and academic institutions to discuss all things related to advancing a career in the conservative movement.
- Events List: We distribute a list of conservative events every week so you can stay connected, educated, and active within the conservative movement.
- Making the Most of Informational Interviews
- Navigating a Career Fair
- Advice for the Experienced Job Seeker
Job Bank Staff:
Kristine Bramsen, Director, Phillip N. Truluck Center for Leadership Development
Kyle Bonnell, Assistant Director, Job Bank and Talent Placement, Phillip N. Truluck Center for Leadership Development
Ross Hougham, Program Manager, Phillip N. Truluck Center for Leadership Development
Kaitlin Stumpf, Senior Job Bank Associate, Phillip N. Truluck Center for Leadership Development