- Eliminate taxpayer funding for elective abortion here and abroad and redirect federal funding of Planned Parenthood to health centers not involved in abortion.
- Protect conscience rights of doctors, nurses, and other medical practitioners.
- Stop Obamacare’s expansion of funding for abortion coverage.
- Resist the push for physician-assisted suicide (PAS).
- Today, roughly one million abortions occur in the U.S. every year.
- Three in four Americans believe that abortion should be limited to, at most, the first trimester.
- More than 300 pro-life laws have been passed in states across the country in the past decade.
- Planned Parenthood received $563.8 million in taxpayer funding in 2018, up from $543.7 million in 2017.
How to Talk About Protecting Life
- All human beings, from the moment of conception, are persons with intrinsic worth and possess the fundamental right to life.
Redirect Planned Parenthood Funding
- Women should have access to the best care possible, but taxpayers should not be forced to subsidize organizations accused of selling body parts of aborted children. We should redirect funding for Planned Parenthood to the more than 13,000 local health centers that provide more comprehensive women’s care.
Protect the Vulnerable
- Legalizing physician-assisted suicide is a grave mistake that endangers the weak and vulnerable, corrupts the practice of medicine and the doctor–patient relationship, compromises family commitments, and betrays human dignity and equality before the law.
- Even With Removing Margaret Sanger’s Name, Planned Parenthood Is Still Influenced by Racist Founder
- Abortion and Coronavirus: Here’s What You Need to Know
- Pro-Life Women Can’t Let U.N. Commission Distort Women’s Rights
- The U.N. Is Using COVID-19 to Push Abortion. The U.S. Is Rightly Pushing Back.
- U.N. Report Promotes Abortion, LGBT "Rights" Over Human Rights
- Remembering Pro-Life Trailblazer Mildred Jefferson
- Supporting "Medicare for All" Isn’t Pro-Life
- All of Us—Men and Women—Can Speak for Life
- Abortion Radicalism
- Talking about Abortion: Strategies and Messaging to Abolish Abortion
- Planned Parenthood’s Annual Report Reveals Uptick in Abortions
- Are Leftist Politicians Misleading You on Louisiana “Abortion” Case?