- Regardless of how one understands global warming and climate science, these policies will have negligible impacts on global temperatures (0.04 degrees C in 100 years).
- The federal government should not attempt to upend an entire industry to force through new energy schemes. This plan strives to kill well-paying jobs within the oil, gas, and coal industry while providing roughly $270 billion for the federal governments green energy projects and $235 billion in tax favors for green energy.
- By squeezing out trusted and cost-effective energy sources, lower and middle-class Americans are left with fewer choices on how they obtain energy for their homes and vehicles. Fewer choices mean higher costs. Upper-class Americans who are inclined to buy electric vehicles will subsidized by lower and middle-income Americans.
- The reconciliation bill advances the Biden administrations commitments to the Paris Climate Agreement while allowing developing, high pollution countries to skate by.
- Increased energy costs have tremendous rippling effects throughout every sector of the economy. Not only will utility bill and transportation costs go up—food, clothing, and common household goods all become more expensive.
- Proposed Electric Vehicle Tax Credits Benefit Unions, Wealthy Individuals—Not Environment (
- Costly Energy, Climate Policies in Democrats’ Spending Bill Lack Transparency (September 22, 2021)
- High Gasoline Prices and Biden’s Confusing OPEC Request on Oil Production (August 17, 2021)
- Congress, Don’t Let Liberals Shoehorn Harmful Energy Policies Into Budget and Infrastructure Bills (July 22, 2021)