The Heritage Foundation’s President’s Club is a group of some of the nation’s most committed conservatives. These individuals share The Heritage Foundation vision: To build an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish. They support Heritage with a gift of $1,000 or more annually. They receive a full range of exclusive membership benefits, outlined below.
Young President’s Club
Supporters under age 40 are eligible to join the Young President’s Club and support Heritage’s important work for dues of $250 a year. YPC members receive all the benefits of the President’s Club listed below.
By becoming a member of the Heritage Foundation President’s Club or Young President's Club, you will receive:
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend the annual President’s Club Meeting in Washington, D.C.
- A monthly report from Heritage’s president, Edwin J. Feulner, on the advance of conservative ideas in Washington and around the country.
- A monthly summary of recent reports on our key issues and free access to all Heritage publications.
- A subscription to our regular members-only newsletter, Heritage Members News.
- Updates on important issues being debated by Congress, and the option to receive these updates via mail or email.
- A subscription to our regular email update that summarizes the hottest issues as they happen.
- Invitations to other events at The Heritage Foundation and around the country.
President’s Club meetings
As a member of the President’s Club, you and your guest will be invited to attend the annual President's Club Meeting in Washington, D.C. where you can participate in policy discussions, interact with top conservative leaders, and form lasting friendships with fellow conservatives across America. Speakers at past meetings include Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Former Vice President Dick Cheney, and Lady Margaret Thatcher. You will also be invited to exclusive Heritage events in your area and may choose to receive any of the more than 1,000 publications produced each year.