Resources for Students and Young Professionals
The Young Leaders Program is dedicated to providing tomorrow’s leaders with the resources necessary to grow as young professionals. Here, you will find resources enabling you to host Heritage Fellows for on-campus or virtual talks, stay informed on timely and pressing policy topics and events, advance your career through leadership programs or career focused sessions, and even connect with other like-minded youth organizations.
Some of the resources that you can request include:
- Solutions 2020 – Key Facts and Talking Points on Public Policy Solutions
- Highlights of our Index of Economic Freedom and Index of Military Strength
- Booklets on How to Defend Free Speech, How Socialism will Morally Bankrupt America, Gun Control, and more
- One-pagers on issues such as Critical Race Theory
- Stickers, buttons, and more!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any resources.
Hear From A Heritage Scholar
The Young Leaders Program coordinates exclusive, tailored briefings for your campus or club—free of charge. We’re happy to provide a Heritage expert to speak at your campus event, either in-person or virtually. Complete the form here to submit a request and get the conversation started about hosting a speaker on your campus. If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Example briefing topics include:
- Election Integrity
- Identity Politics
- Founding Principles
- Foreign Policy – Comprehensive and Regional
- Education Policy
- Religious Liberty
- Tech Policy
- Economic Environment
- The Environment
- Conservative Job Market
- The Daily Signal: Heritage’s multimedia news organization that covers relevant topics and provides conservative commentary.
- The Insider: Heritage’s online news magazine.
- The Morning Bell: a daily email that is a one-stop source for credible news reporting and insightful commentary on political and policy issues that are shaping the agenda.
- Heritage Explains: a weekly podcast that focuses on policy issues.
Advancing Your Career
The Young Leaders Program is a 12-15 week internship program that provides a full educational program while at The Heritage Foundation. Working up to 37.5 hours, an intern has the opportunity to learn from experts in a variety of fields by way of policy briefings, in-house mentorship, accountability of work, and a First Principles Series. If you have any questions specific to the internship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Academy has been crafted to educate students, young professionals, and civic leaders on the foundational principles of American political thought and the important policy debates facing our country. This 12-week program is designed to increase your leadership capabilities and to help you engage more meaningfully in your communities and more confidently in policy debates.
Heritage offers a Job Bank for individuals seeking employment in the broader conservative movement. Subscribers receive a comprehensive list of job openings twice a week, and a list of conservative events once a week.
Please email email@example.com for those opportunities.
Follow Us on Social Media
The Heritage Foundation is active on social media in many forms: