Assistant Director, Digital Products
Plan and develop digital product strategies for each brand in the Heritage portfolio by leveraging audience intelligence to increase the influence of The Heritage Foundation in winning conservative policy victories.
• Lead the digital personalization initiative by establishing the strategy, aligning relevant teams towards the desired end state and driving execution to extend the reach, engagement and influence of our digital properties.
• Drive the development of the digital issue campaign toolkit to leverage our digital media platforms and related data assets to engage in public policy debates and achieve conservative policy victories.
• Work with brand managers to create product roadmaps to increase engagement and meet the digital publishing and issue advocacy goals of the Strategic Communications Group.
• Actively collaborate with the Optimization Analyst to implement controlled experiments that create long-term value by driving increased customer knowledge.
• Develop a deep understanding of the processes, service and technologies that are re-shaping the digital publishing industry and apply that knowledge to identify opportunities for the brands in Heritage’s portfolio.
• Develop proposals that include scope of work, cost estimates, and resource and contingency plans to inform issue advocacy strategy briefs.
• Serve as a trusted advisor for digital product planning including identifying and prioritizing business needs contributing to solution evaluations and prioritizing high-impact technology capabilities.
Job Type: FullTime
5+ years experience serving in a product or strategy role for a media company. Considerable familiarity with policy or political advocacy industry.
- Communication: Mastery of English language and composition
- Computers: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Access; Internet skills.
- Understand and support the Heritage mission and vision for America, and the department's goals and objectives.